Secret Agent Vacuum!
So I have to admit, I always thought roombas (robot vacuum cleaners to those unfamiliar) were in the pointless-but-harmless category. I mean, as long as your not doing anything illegal or immoral, who am I to object to how you clean your house? After reading the following however, I decided they were not so harmless.
In short, roombas collect and record information about the layout of your house, and they can be connected to the internet. Anyone besides me find that a little scary?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter