The beautiful gift of music
I hope you enjoy this as I have. The man playing gave her his guitar at some point after this video. She now has a keyboard too.
Autism is so often lonely and misunderstood by many. Blindness is uncomfortable to many people as well because they don't know how to interact with the blind. This girl lives with both.
If only we could all be this tenderhearted and understanding with people who live with these and so many other challenges.
When I was a waitress, no others would wait on a deaf couple who seated themselves in our restaurant. Instead, the wait staff held back & whispered about them. 😔 I had no problem taking their order, even though they weren't in my section. I went up to their table, chatted a bit & took their order. They were a wonderful and very friendly couple! As a bonus, they left me a tip. 😄 Some people tip, but that is not why I remember them. I was honored to be the one who could serve them. You just remember some people for who they are. I was certainly blessed that day.
@judsoncarroll4 Don't miss seeing this.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter