What To Do, What To Do
The temps here all week are going to be in the single digits. I love the outdoors, but my lungs don't always thank me for breathing in that ice cold air. Chicken chores and maybe scooping snow for a bit will be the extent of it.
I tend to think of doing all kinds of things on my day off from work and end up doing none of them and then feel unaccomplished.
Other than baking, which I'm always up for, what are some things that you all find to do indoors when the weather is that frigid?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter