Where to find bulk OG Beans and Grains
Looked everywhere in my area for bulk (25lb) seeds, grains and beans. Barley have enough area to grown veggies. And definitely not enough atea to grow staples. Could only find bulk basic Pintos and rice. Found a few farmers in Washington and idaho who have there own direct bulk sales, but the shipping kills all the value.
so finely researched and found Azure Standard. They Deliver in most areas of the country bulk deliveries on two week route rotations.
so happy to find them and meet other nice people, ,in my community, preparing a good pantry. The shipping is on 8% charge based on weight on the truck. Which makes it reasonable.
they have 5 and 50lbs too, but find the 25lb bags the easiest since they generally fit well into a 5 gallon food safe bucket
So for those of us who can only grow part of our food. A good way to get good reasonably priced food in bulk.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter