Please send love and prayers to Doc Jones
All of us deeply love and appreciate Doc Jones and I recently read he is headed into brain surgery - today I think.
I'm sure his wife Lori will tell you he is hard headed and removing a few layers of that thick skull is a good thing... but seriously.
Here is a wonderful blog post Doc wrote about how an experienced herbalist works with conventional medicine. And his current situation.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter