I have been following a flower gardeing business that either preseeds their flower seeds in the fall or very early spring. By her directions I could sow seeds in a week or tow in my area that the last frost date (might) be May 15. Interesting idea for saving time in the spring which is always too busy.
So Morning chores had an article on pre-seeding all kinds of seeds. It reminded me of the winter sowing techniques without milk jugs.
I always enjoy reading all these different gardening ideas.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 509 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 518 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter