New Addiction Discovered --- Tea
I was just organizing my pantry again and came to a disturbing realization: I am addicted to drinking tea.
There are at least a dozen caffeinated types such as Pur-Eh, black, Earl Grey, green, green blends, Yerba Mate, etc. (These are my lunch drinks.)
There are at least two dozen types of herbal teas of single and herbal blends. (These are my daylong drinks.)
I only have four different coffee blends available for my breakfast drinks.
I REALLY, REALLY need to stop these impulse buys. It is a good thing that my husband doesn't pay attention to such things.
I vow to not buy anymore until I have made a dent in the above.
I guess it could be worse? I could be addicted to soft drinks. I am getting all kinds of health benefits from such a great assortment of teas....
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter