I absolutely love garden art. It adds fun and interest to a garden or backyard. Change it up and your area has a totally new look.
Its supposed to rain Thursday so I plan to take a gourd and make a bird house. I have not decided whether it should have a cottage look with roof and pine needle decoration or if I should make a gnome home. My newphew and nices would vote for Gnome Home.
I have an old headboard set for making a garden bench and I have seen some unique looks for using old doors. Repurposing items makes great garden art.
Do you have garden art and what is it? Or what have you seen that you would like to try and create?
This Week's Leaders
- 605 All Categories
- 21 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 25 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 200 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 377 Current Events & Breaking News
- 1K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.2K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 405 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 28 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 289 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 297 The Homestead: DIY
- 853 Personal Journals
- 76 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter