In a previous topic about disaster preps, @torey, @Mary Linda Bittle, West Plains, Missouri and I were mentioning butane cookers. I brought up a multi-fuel cooker that is able to use butane and propane in the same unit.
This article just got posted on American Survival Guide's website.
Not too expensive to have as a backup cooking source for home or camping.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter