Selling herbs and dried herbs
My niece can not stand her job and wants to start a home business. She does love herbs and is learning as much as she can about them. She also makes tinctures.
I suggested to her last night that maybe she might want to dry herbs and sell them. I would like to add that to the things I do here too.
What herbs would be best to grow, wildcraft or are harder to find?
How much would you want to dry?
Of course there are all sort of rules and regulations to learn and check in to.
I also suggested she grow herbs in pots to sell.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter