edited March 2021 in Wild Edibles & Medicinals

Amazing amount of info, recipes, and free class sign up at the bottom of page

Comments

• Monek Marie
    Monek Marie Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz wow great recipes! Thank you

• MaryRowe
    MaryRowe Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭

Great page, thanks for posting.Oh I can hardly wait for all the spring greens to be up! I've been out trying to encourage my little nettle shoots: C'mon guys, you can make it, just a few more inches, c'm on now, altogether, push UPPP!.....Not sure if it's working, but now I'll have to try my pep talk for the baby dandelions too!

• Monek Marie
    Monek Marie Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@MaryRowe Sign to them!

I was out looking at my scraggly 2 inch spring starts. At least they are breaking ground. Such a wonderful sight.

leeks are almost one inch tall

• JennyT Upstate South Carolina
    JennyT Upstate South Carolina Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz That an unbelievable amount of recipes! Thanks for sharing.

So many look good I don't know which to do first.😄

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JennyT

@Denise Grant

@MaryRowe

I too was shocked at the outlandish number of recipes and amount of info. I can't wait to make the mead...been wanting to learn for a long time.

Also my yard is filling up with dandelions so I am anxious to get to work on those lol.

• JennyT Upstate South Carolina
    JennyT Upstate South Carolina Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz My brother-in-law is into making mead. So I saw that recipe and immediately thought of him. So it's funny that you said that. Making mead was one of the recipes that really stood out to me, too.😄

And the jelly/jam one sounded intriguing. Of course the cupcakes where just daring made me think of me kids. And the shortbread really caught my eye too.

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JennyT

The shortbread cookies, at a glance remind me of my snickerdoodles after I tweaked them..ie less sugar and cinnamon and when I saw them it made me think of a whole lot of things I could be putting in my cookies that I'm not...lavender, dandelion, mint and so on..

Let us know how your mead etc turn out. I can't make my mead until I get the supplies for it..hopefully in a couple of weeks.