Pulled Back Muscle
Anyone have any suggestions for a pulled back muscle? Not sure how my husband pulled a muscle in his back yesterday. He came home from teaching school complaining about his back. He thought maybe he'd been sitting to long since he has to teach the kids in person & online at the same time. He can't get up and walk around because the online kids can't see him. Anyway, he went to the chiropractor after school today but didn't get to see his usual chiropractor. They seem to be two different kinds of chiropractors. He came home moving worse than yesterday.
We didn't have any of the patches you stick on your back but I remembered in one of the courses on Grow Network learning about mixing powdered ginger with water and applying that. He said it heated up very well but he's still not moving to good. I looked in my homeopathy book for muscle strains and it said arnica+belladonna so he had that as well. Then, I had another thought. When I used to have leg cramps I'd spray magnesium on my leg. So, I gave him one of my magnesium capsules and sprayed the liquid on his back.
Anyone have any other idea or suggestions?
Hoping he can go to work tomorrow. It's always easier to go to school than have to stay home because you end up with more work than if you went.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter