Ever cooked with fenugreek leaves?
I tried them for the first time two weeks ago. They are popular in Indian cooking; fresh, as a green, and dried, as an herb. I thought the taste was quite good- like a cross between arugula and purslane. Here's what I made with it.
It was really delicious; though, I think it would have been almost as good with another green. The creamy cashew sauce stood out a lot more than the methi.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 528 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter