Home   |   About Us   |   The Grow System   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Store   |   Forum Rules

The Free Herbalism Project - Mountain Rose Herbs 2021 — The Grow Network Community
Discover the 5 secrets of true wealth—and how to build your own—in Marjory Wildcraft’s essential guide to Modern Self-Sufficient Living, “The Grow System.”

- Click Here for Details!

The Free Herbalism Project - Mountain Rose Herbs 2021

toreytorey Posts: 2,907 admin

Mountain Rose Herbs has announced their Herbalism Project for this year.

All online.

When you register, you will get 2 e-mails and there will be a link in one of them asking your preferences for mail and it will also have a link to their e-book on Medicinal Herbal Preparations.

Comments

• vickeymvickeym Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭

This sounds wonderful. I just wish some of these were held on my days off. LOL they all seems to take place while I am at work. Oh well, I can hope for a replay and will continue watching thing on their youtube channel as I find new ones.

• silvertipgrizzsilvertipgrizz Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭✭

@torey Thanks torey! I just signed up.

• karenjanickikarenjanicki Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that with us :).

• Denise GrantDenise Grant Posts: 2,001 admin

Signed up. Thank you!

• water2worldwater2world Sherry Jochen Sevierville, TNPosts: 342 ✭✭✭

I am looking forward to this!!

@vickeym You should go ahead and register, I lot of the time they will send emails for a link to reply, but you have to be registered. Just a thought! Sometimes I forget that I've registered for something till to late, and then I get an email, so then I can watch.

• Annie KateAnnie Kate Eastern Ontario, CanadaPosts: 520 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, that often works, @water2world. Hopefully you will get to watch this.