The ups and downs of life, Its ever changing
I have the last tweaks to put on the making cages post I am working on. I had it almost done and the computer threw a fit. I hear they are always better instructions the second time you do them. Note to self: there is a save draft button down below.
I will not be online this week much and maybe next week. My brother passed away today. He was 64. My mother is very sad and I think still in shock, as we all are. Life has definitely been turned upside down.
But at least as I told mom and other family he passed away at home in the house and property he loved. He lived 62 years in that house.
We finally had a family holiday after 1 1/2 years so the family time spent a day in laughter and fun. It's a nice memory to be left with. I am grateful we had this day
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter