A slightly odd hobby - - Dumpster diving
As @Monek Marie and I can tell you, it can be lots of fun. Just like "roadside foraging".
All I can say for find #3 is "Seriously!!??" Too lazy to sell it?
Newest piece of "roadside treasure" at my house; neighbor across the street put out a little tow behind trailer for a riding lawnmower. Dad promptly snagged it. One tire flat, both tires dry rotting. 2 new tires are way less than the cost of a new trailer.
By the way, check out the very next article after this one. Gimme Shelter. Worth reading and goes well with dumpster diving.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter