"Science club" & more :(
I had heard bits and pieces about something spread over Winnipeg (the capital city in my province) in the past. Here is a real article to back it up with more information. The lie was that it was to protect people...and they did it more than once.
What made me take special note in light of the situation that is today, is that any government at any time is not above lying and bribing even little kids. A "science club"? That sounds so innocent and yet was so sinister.
All of these things were done without full informed consent, not like the information given could have been trusted anyway.
This makes me so sad that this was done & all these innocent people were made to suffer in the name of science & protection.
If you wish to discuss this further in another thread, please use discretion in your comments.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter