How I Started The Grow Network
Hi everyone, I'm so excited to share this incredible story.
Join me for a special edition of the Global Leaders Organization Podcast TOMORROW, July 22
We'll chat about how I built a network teaching people how to grow food and make their own remedies. Literally how I went from realizing the planet was in big trouble with a literal handful of sand in my desolate backyard to helping millions of people enjoy and grow their relationship with natural food and medicine.
I'll share the lessons I've learned, including:
- How having a purpose gets you higher quality team players
- The power of rhythms and cycles to dramatically improve efficiency
- Take care of your gut – literally.
- Never be afraid of big changes embrace them and trust
- How to grow your network to hundreds of thousands!
So make sure you get ready because it's happening fast!
Date: Thursday, July 22nd, 2021
Time: 10 am Central / 11 am Eastern
Where: GLO Virtual
RSVP: CLICK HERE
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter