Pistachios, I love em!
Besides walnuts, pistachios are my next favourite. So yummy and they look so good on baked biscuits, cakes, chocolate etc. Unfortunately I do not have the right climate to grow them and to buy organically is almost impossible. They are very expensive at the supermarket or whole foods store. I thought I’d post this link for anyone wanting to add them to their farm or homestead.
anybody out there a pistachio nut!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter