Story Time instead of weekly update 2021 08 03 from Marjory
As I mentioned last week, I'm in a heavy travel situation and probably not going to get you a proper update. But I recorded this story - its a true life story! that happened for my birthday which was last January.
It's way more personal that I normally do... and my videography really does suck (it's because my eyes are not yet healed). But the story comes across.
Hmm, a good title could be "WHEN TWO MANIFESTATIONS COLLIDE"
Enjoy! And I'll be back next week with a proper update.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter