Calming Nerves after UV exposure
I was wondering if anyone is sensitive to UV?
And if so, do you get the nerve-y tingle on your skin?
And if you do, what have you found to help with that?
Recently, I was working out in the yard with my long sleeved UV shirt on and a giant fisherman's hat and got burned THROUGH THE SHIRT (which was really quite new). I have used this brand of shirt before and was surprised that this happened.
I am contemplating investing in flood lights so that I can garden at night.
This Week's Leaders
- 605 All Categories
- 21 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 25 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 200 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 377 Current Events & Breaking News
- 1K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.2K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 405 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 28 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 289 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 297 The Homestead: DIY
- 853 Personal Journals
- 76 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter