Equisetum hyemale Plants

Ruth Ann Reyes
Ruth Ann Reyes Managing Director TGNShy of the Chi - Zone 5bPosts: 527 admin

Y'all, we finally found some Equisetum hyemale plants for sale!

Check them out at Garden Goods Direct HERE

Comments

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭

Wow! Those are HUGE!

I planted a very small one 2 years ago in my veggie garden figuring I'd probably kill it because my garden bed is no where near a stream or river - so not constant water source. Anyway, it has actually become aggressive and has popped up not just in my garden bed but out in my yard! I'm thinking of moving it to its own spot when it cools off. There's a strip mall near me that has it growing in their flower containers along with flowers on either side. That's what gave me the idea to move it to a container...but I bet it will grow under the ground and pop up someplace! It reminds me of mint! I did dry some of both last year though. This year I'm going to do the same but even more.

• marjstratton
    marjstratton Posts: 861 ✭✭✭✭

I have heard that Equisetum can become very invasive.

• Ruth Ann Reyes
    Ruth Ann Reyes Managing Director TGN Shy of the Chi - Zone 5bPosts: 527 admin
Did you know?

Bamboo is the fastest-growing woody plant in the world; it can grow 35 inches in a single day.

🍅 Tomatoes: From Seeds To Sauce Toolkit 🍅

Master this Holy Grail of Gardening and benefit from a plant that offers tons of essential vitamins and nutrients!

Learn More

Over 610,088 people are apart of The Grow Network.

You can help us reach 1 Million! Give the gift of sustainability by sending your loved ones a Grow Network gift card.

Give them what they want

Today, do the biggest small thing that will better the world, and be satisfied with your efforts.

Marjory Wildcraft
Join our Discord Chat!

Get even more connected with The Grow Network.

Dive in here