How caregivers can save money and improve their family's health
I had the pleasure of working with Dave Nassaney on the Caregiver Dave podcast to teach people how you can avoid burnout and survive grief by reconnecting with the creative forces involved in gardening.
I remember supporting my mom as she grew older... It was so tough. Gardening brought me a sense of stability and peace during it all.
Caregivers have to handle so much... The saving grace of all that is going on is that you can source directly from the earth and produce your own food and medicine.
Whether you're raising a family, caring for your parents, or starting out in life without knowing what to do - growing food is the best technique you can use to improve your health and impact for those you love.
Have a listen and let me know what you think ➥
I'm sure you know someone who could use this.
"If you have the knowledge, let others light their candles at it." - Margaret Fuller
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter