Given @Marjory Wildcraft's video messages and Lynnette Zhang's interview, this might be a timely read.
My pressure canner just came in yesterday. I got a Presto, since I don't know enough to warrant the dollars spent on an All American. I bought it mainly to can low acid veggies. But, with the price of meat rising..........
Feel free to add recipe suggestions.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter