Do you have experience with MMS (a.k.a. Chlorine Dioxide or The Universal Antidote)?

I'm normally a plant and nature person, but unusual times call for exploring options I wouldn't normally consider.

I've recently heard about chlorine dioxide - which just the name of it had me running before. I mean... talk about chemical sounding.

But a recent acquaintance has had some amazing success with it. So much so I've been starting to look at it as a survival and preparedness medical tool. Not only for disinfecting water, but also for treating all sorts of ailments - viruses, injuries, infections...

It is very inexpensive, long storage life, widely available, small, easy to work with - and if you believe all the blog posts and videos (which I'm wading through) highly effective for all sorts of things. That definitely qualifies it for a survival medicine prep.

Have you ever used it? Do you know much about it?

Here is a documentary on using MMS "The Universal Antidote" and a bunch of documentation which I'm wading through.

https://theuniversalantidote.com/

Here is a video channel with all sorts of testimonials on MMS

Comments

• marjstratton
    marjstratton Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭

Never heard of it as MMS. I do have a fairly strong background in chemistry having had to take a lot of it in college for my degree in Biology. I watched the trailer. If you are thinking of taking the course, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on it.

• marjstratton
    marjstratton Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭

I just watched a bit more of it. I'm very suspicious. It seems to me that it is just drinking bleach water. Yes very dilute but still, it doesn't seem like a good idea. While I was a life guard at the swimming pool, there were times that the chlorine in the air would make me not feel well.

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

I follow a few people who have used it and post a lot about it. I haven't used it but I have a friend who has read a lot more about it than me and has some just in case. I do know the powers that be don't like people talking about it so there must be more truth in it than we know.

• annbeck62
    annbeck62 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭

I've never heard of it and avoid chemicals in favor of natural plant based solutions. But I have to say, i'm intrigued and will have to look into this.

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

me to @annbeck62 very worried about anything chemical.

Looks interesting from the prospect of water purification. And I'm still intrugued by it. Just getting that gut instinct to look into it. I will keep you posted @marjstratton

• Sharie
    Sharie Posts: 276 ✭✭✭

I've used it plenty of times at first sign of illness and it works well. Once I did a month long cleanse with it. That was so long ago I don't really remember the results now.

Unless you use it for a douche, enema or in the bath, there is no need to activate it as the stomach's acid will do it for you and it tastes less vile. I tend to put it in a little shot glass with water, down it and then follow with a glass of water.

Coffee or any other anti-oxidants will neutralize it so beware of that. Take 1.5 hours after or before.

• Marjory Wildcraft

@Sharie do you have any on hand now? Where did you source it from?

Yes, the first sign of illness seems to be the typical usage.

• Megan Venturella
    Megan Venturella Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭

A friend I trust recommended I buy some and it just came in the mail yesterday. How timely! Among other things she recommended using it as a mouthwash. I’ll start it soon and post my results here.

• MissPatricia
    MissPatricia Posts: 318 ✭✭✭

I just watched the video that you posted the link for, Marjory. It is very convincing; I plan to order some chlorine dioxide but don't know exactly what to order. It seems like a good item to have in the home with so many uses. I would like to try it for my cough, which I have had for decades, but which has been much worse the last 20 months; I cough really hard for an hour or two every morning and every evening when I go to bed. I have a lot of phlegm and until I cough all that up, I get no rest.

• Sharie

I live in Ecuador and buy it locally. Apparently there's a COVID protocol that can be done intravenously here. I don't know any doctors who do it though.

• Marjory Wildcraft

@Sharie OMG!! a chlorine dioxide intravenous treatment? That sounds super scary to me. LOL I remember in 2020 the media was saying Trump considered if we should put bleach in our lungs... I wonder if chlorine dioxide was some totally medi-twisted part of that?

• Marjory Wildcraft

I am super interested to know your results with it. That cough sounds awful.

• Sharie

Our body produces it naturally. The media will try to scare anyone from doing anything that can cure disease. They threw Mark Grenon and sons in prison. They did it to Daniel Smith. At least they didn't kill them. Trump was on the right track. I think he spoke with Andreas Kalker if I remember correctly and trials where done in Guayaquil. Of course a cure that costs pennies will not jive with the pharma narrative and fear is powerful.

• Tave
    Tave Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've used it for years. Like @Sharie, I use it when I first feel something coming on. Although, oregano or wormwood is usually my first choice.

I honestly don't use it often because it's strong stuff. I use it with the same caution as a strong antibiotic; just a couple of drops is enough. However, I did use it when I had to get the vaccine and when I suspected that I had been exposed to COVID.

It's sold as a water purifier.

• MissPatricia

I bought the chlorine dioxide and have taken it a couple of days; I cannot tell for sure if it is helping my cough. I have mixed 3 drops of part A with 3 drops of part B 2 times. Yesterday I did 2 drops of each. Added orange juice and drank. Took it in water once--horrible tasting. Does anyone know how to use this? All the information talks about benefits but I did not see anything about how to use it.

• Tave

Hi, @MissPatricia Orange juice kills it. Any juice with ascorbic acid will also deactivate it. Unfortunately, most commercially produced juices have ascorbic acid as a preservative.

Grape juice is probably the safest if you can't handle it in water, but read the ingredients.

Please be careful. Many people hyping about its benefits are selling it. It's powerful stuff and should be treated with respect. I find that 2 or 3 drops are enough to kick what I'm fighting. My personal, unprofessional opinion is that it's better to take less more often than take a big dose. Vomiting and diarrhea are not fun. (Herxheimer reaction)

• MissPatricia

Thank you, Tave. Guess that explains why I have not really noticed any improvement. I took only 2 or 3 drops at a time. I did not know orange juice would kill it. I stopped taking it after 7 or 8 days, but I may try it again with more water or grape juice. I was careful, I think, because I was afraid and because I did not know enough about it.

• Marjory Wildcraft

@Tave I very much appreciate your comments here. Since I travel a lot I am looking for very small meds to take in my personal emergecny kit. This one looked very "universal" and small which is appealing. I am definitely concerned about it being pretty mcuha straight up chemical, but I'm also aware that soemtimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

• Tave

@Marjory Wildcraft Yes, you can put it in a convenient airline-friendly bottle for traveling. And I would rather take MMS than pharmaceuticals.

• Marjory Wildcraft

does anyone recommend wher I should buy some of this? With the supply chain doing it's breakdown thing.... LOL

• Brindy
    Brindy Posts: 212 ✭✭✭

This looks very intriguing. I too would be very interested in a good source.

• kbmbillups1

@Marjory Wildcraft I just listened to this video and thought of this discussion. It's a very interesting video about chlorine dioxide.

https://rumble.com/vo4w18-the-universal-antidote-chlorine-dioxide-on-sat.-night-rp78-stream.html

• startafresh2day
    startafresh2day Posts: 3

I started using MMS some months ago and seems to be working on human disease VERY well. I am though looking for more info on how to use it for plants. I've read two books on it, including the one by Jim Humble. He himself says nothing about using it in the garden, the other book has one sentence, something along these lines: "you can successfully use it to spray your flowers if you're a plant lover". So I guessed since it destroys pathogens, bacteria and fungi, we could use it to prevent all sorts of diseases of tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, whatever. I only have just started my vegetable garden, first year, so I know nothing but like to experimenting. I had some mold I thing on one pot of cherry tomatoes on my balcony so sprayed the leaves with 6 drops of activated MMS in about 60 ml of water. Twice within a couple of days. Mold was gone, but so were the flowers. I guess 6 drops was too much. They regrew and everything was fine afterwards. Now I'm having some bad stuff on my garden tomato, the fungi that can demolish the whole plant in a week, I don't know what it's called in English, and so I'm testing 3 drops now, we'll see.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,576 admin

Welcome @startafresh2day! Please let us know where you are from in our Introductions area:

https://community.thegrownetwork.com/categories/introductions

• kbmbillups1

@Marjory Wildcraft There is a telegram account you can join and a chat. I've learned a lot about it.