Do you have experience with MMS (a.k.a. Chlorine Dioxide or The Universal Antidote)?
I'm normally a plant and nature person, but unusual times call for exploring options I wouldn't normally consider.
I've recently heard about chlorine dioxide - which just the name of it had me running before. I mean... talk about chemical sounding.
But a recent acquaintance has had some amazing success with it. So much so I've been starting to look at it as a survival and preparedness medical tool. Not only for disinfecting water, but also for treating all sorts of ailments - viruses, injuries, infections...
It is very inexpensive, long storage life, widely available, small, easy to work with - and if you believe all the blog posts and videos (which I'm wading through) highly effective for all sorts of things. That definitely qualifies it for a survival medicine prep.
Have you ever used it? Do you know much about it?
Here is a documentary on using MMS "The Universal Antidote" and a bunch of documentation which I'm wading through.
Here is a video channel with all sorts of testimonials on MMS
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter