Interesting take on minimalism
Found this when I was looking for something else. 😁 Go figure.
"How do we break this cycle?
In the new book, we present 16 rules for living with less, and one of those rules is the No Junk Rule. Here’s how it works: Anything you own, you can place into one of three piles: It’s either essential, it’s nonessential, or it’s junk.
Everyone has the same or similar essentials. We all need food, shelter, clothing, transportation, vocation, and education."
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter