Mild Tonsillitis & Pregnancy...safe herbs?
@torey I have a question for you. Our oldest gets a touch of tonsillitis every Christmas. She says it's annoying, but never severe. I thought she had outgrown it, but obviously not.
That brings me to this question or what would be safe for her to use if this occurs this year during her pregnancy?
I would have suggested cleavers tincture for clearing lymph even as a preventative, but at this point, alcohol would best be completely avoided, and offhand without checking into it further, I don't remember the safety of cleavers with pregnancy.
So, that leaves me with this question.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter