A Banana Seed?
Now, I understand that finding a banana is a 1 in many thousand (like 10,000 or something) chance, mainly due to it being bred out an clones often being used.
Is this one? Would anyone know? It was inside an organic banana that we had.
It is soft.
We will soak it and get it ready to plant. If it us determined not to be a seed, we've lost nothing in the end.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 509 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter