Let's talk medicinal houseplants...name, scientific name if known, light conditions, humidity requirements, size of mature plant, what they are used for, any special tips, etc. Links are certainly welcome to save everyone the trouble of typing out everything. 🙂
I would like to build a list to try to figure out what to experiment with.
I have regular culinary herbs that can also be used medicinally on the list, and passion flower has now made its way onto it as well.
I am just curious what I can grow indoors that I couldn't grow outdoors. I am in zone 3a/b so I am limited to growing most "exotic" medicinals indoors.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter