2 weeks ago my 10 year old healthy cat stopped eating as usual. He would eat spoon fed #2 chicken gerber and the next day he ate a little bit of real butter of the tip of my finger. The next day I took him to the vet and the next day he was dead.
I do not know much about this except it kills and it kills quick. I love my cats and want to call your attention to this so this does not happen to anyone else cat/s.
I also would greatly appreciate any knowledge/experience anyone else might have regarding this. Note that I looked for a contact number for our vet Doc Jones...I feel sure he would be knowledgeable about this but I could not find a number for his office.
All help appreciated.
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 28 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter