Not all Canadians love hockey. We fit that description. I realize those are sacrilegious words to some Canadians. But, we are foremost a judo family, not a hockey family. However, the kids have skates, sticks and a puck and like to explore & have fun.
We have no ice close by, but we have a somewhat icy lane. So, after chores were done this morning, these three took the initiative to clean off the lane with shovels & a broom to help clear & polish it a bit (not a curling broom, haha).
I could have called them in, but I figured that school books can wait until later, when the wind brings the temperature down. A little phys. ed & practicing cooperation with siblings is important too.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter