Stuff & happiness, how much do you really need?
Here is some incentive to pare down as well as some "experience" gift ideas. Experiences are my preference, if possible.
We don't need so much stuff.
I am working on cutting down on stuff & keeping things in order and it is making me feel better...more free and giving me a sense that I can control something during this crazy time that stole my motivation....freedom from its control. I would encourage everyone here to do the same.
By maintaining right when things need doing, it is giving me more incentive to keep going, moving forward, bit by bit.
Give yourself the gift of experience this year. Experience the freedom of clearing things out, keeping what matters, & keeping old ways in mind.
This link below certainly gives food for thought.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter