What Did You Learn This Year From Your Garden in 2021?
Last year I create a post titled “What Did You Learn This Year from Your Garden?” at the beginning of 2021, but this year I am starting a little earlier. Some of the things I have learned is making Worm towers that seem to be working, how to better protect my crops, which fruit trees do well in buckets and which are better off in the ground I seem to be constantly redesigning or rethinking my garden which I actually enjoy, what type of plants do well in the house and that I can in Zone 9 grow Saffron Crocus that actually flower (granted next year lesson will be can I keep them alive and grow them again in 2022).
What are some of the lessons you have learned in 2021?
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter