In home oxygen
My mother was put on in home oxygen after her pneumonia and last hospital visit. They said there was water outside her lungs. It could have been from pneumonia or her heart issues. In order to get her home she agreed to oxygen.
She started out on level one and they bumped her to level two. With exercise I have her below level one. I am hoping to try and get her off during the day. On oxygen she will not go out in public and its harder for her to exercise.
Any ideas that might help her?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter