gourds gourds and more gourds
I just love gourds. I blame it or credit it to my dad.
I grow them for sponges, crafts and a few to eat. And they are just fun and make for good garden stories.
Here is a gourd I did a few years make, decoupage. I made it for dried flowers and as wall art.
I have two cut and ready to craft.
Question. Has anyone notice there are few gourd varieties to purchase? There about 2/3's less than 10 years ago
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 28 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter