My year in review
Happy New Year to all. This is what I woke to this morning. I was filled with hope & gratitude. 2021 was a good year for me, in the scheme of things. An adventure holiday in Tasmania, a successful shoulder op, great health, a wonderful relationship with my wife that keeps getting better. I think I’m lucky, I try to choose the positive, surround myself with those experiences & people, thats what I concentrate on. Sure, there’s been some “ not so good moments” but they pale into insignificance.
I enjoy my involvement with TGN. A great place for learning, acceptance, giving & sharing. Thank you to all involved with this wonderful world wide group of like minds. I am grateful for the friendships & knowledge that I’ve gained.
I hope 2022 is a good year for everyone. Please be kind, to yourselves and everyone around you. It goes a long way!
How has your year been?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter