Online triage sites: poisonings, etc.
I think this could be useful. Please add any other sites or resources that you think are useful to assess a potential emergency situation.
What brought me to this point was making a banana-cherry smoothie and then finding the seed coat of a few missed pits (possibly two or three) at the bottom. 😳🤦♀️ I didn't go piecing those pieces together to determine the number.
After doing a search of what to expect or to see if I needed to do anything, I found out that others have also asked the same question.
To fill everyone in...it looks like that amount shouldn't be an issue for an adult, but it's always a good idea to double check for & remove any hidden pits...and I'll be paying attention for any symptoms anyway as is wise to do.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter