Anyone looking for help? :)

idukhon
idukhon Posts: 2
edited February 27 in North America

Hi everyone!

My name is Irina. I wanted to ask if anyone needs help on their homestead or an organic farm anywhere around the southwest like CA, AZ, NM? I love working the land, grow food and want to do much more 😊 Please let me know. Thank you!

Answers

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Moderator Manitoba, Canada 🍁 zone 3, PrairiesPosts: 6,009 admin
    edited February 27

Welcome @idukhon! I'm not at all in that area, being from Canada, but I hope you find someone here who can fulfill your request.

If not, I'm sure there will be someone who will be able to give you some great suggestions of organizations that work in those areas that can find your perfect fit. 🙂

In the meantime, feel free to learn with us and share your knowledge as well.

• idukhon
    idukhon Posts: 2

Thank you for the welcome, Laurie! :)

Did you know?

Bamboo is the fastest-growing woody plant in the world; it can grow 35 inches in a single day.

🍅 Tomatoes: From Seeds To Sauce Toolkit 🍅

Master this Holy Grail of Gardening and benefit from a plant that offers tons of essential vitamins and nutrients!

Learn More

Over 610,088 people are apart of The Grow Network.

You can help us reach 1 Million! Give the gift of sustainability by sending your loved ones a Grow Network gift card.

Give them what they want

Today, do the biggest small thing that will better the world, and be satisfied with your efforts.

Marjory Wildcraft
Join our Discord Chat!

Get even more connected with The Grow Network.

Dive in here