This was part of another discussion and I thought it could use its own thread.
New record highs this morning. $2.16.9/litre at a couple of stations on Vancouver Island. I was talking to a friend who lives in a remote part of Vancouver Island yesterday and he says fuel is $2.50/litre in his community.
Alberta's premier has lifted the gas tax there but BC's government says that they won't lower anything.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter