Its that time of year again
Its finally getting nice in NW Pennsylvania and I have to remember to lock my car at every stop.
I let my guard down at Ollies when I ran in to buy some potting soil and when I came back to the car the entire front passenger seat was filled with shrubs and fruit plants. Someone had really great taste and chose wisely.
Then I loooked in the back seat. Wow. Someone really got carried away. Kiwi, Jostaberry, Nanking Cherry, everbearing strawberry plants, alpine strawberry plants, Lilacs, and more.
I was going to look in the truck - but I was afraid.
So tomorrow I will be planting shrubs.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter