Has anyone tried juicing grass from their backyard?
Sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm curious whether anyone has tried juicing grass from their backyard.
We don't use any chemicals in our backyard, and our grassy areas are surrounded by beds of wood chip mulch. Even so, I understand it's still susceptible to other outdoor elements (e.g. animal feces and urine) that would warrant washing before use.
I know there are ways to grow wheatgrass indoors using those little trays, but I'm always looking for ways to let mother nature do the work since she knows best.
Any comments or insight are appreciated 🙏
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter