Baker Creek Festival This Weekend
My sister got tickets for Sunday, and I am super excited to get to go. I do have to remember that I have no room for major plant purchases. There are some good speakers here, it looks like. Looking forward to the tour of the greenhouse, too!
The seeds that I bought back in February are doing well. First tomatoes that I have gotten to actually start from seed and get into the ground! I have a couple of non-Baker Creek cherry tomatoes planted, too, but the BC plants seem a little bit stronger from the start. I got Black Strawberry and Isis Candy cherry tomatoes, and some herbs and flowers, and so far I am pretty happy with them all.
I'll let you know what I "have" to bring back.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter