Tired of shredding sensitive info? New way to clear shipping label information.
I wasn't sure how to categorize this posting.
I'm really good about shredding personally identifiable information so I separate junk mail, bills etc., for the shredder.
Shipping labels are a little more problematic because they are hard to remove and can become part of bubble wrap, and, further, they often remain sticky so they can gum up your shredder.
I accidentally discovered that alcohol wipes will take the ink off the labels. I now plan to bulk wipe the info away before the containers go into the recycle bin.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter