Houseplant: Fern Question
I have a fern indoors. Not a Boston Fern, but I'm not sure what type. I'm not sure that matters though.
I have never seen a Fern do this on its air roots. Have any of you? Will this develop into a whole new plant like a spider plant will do?
I thought an end had been caught and was going to remove that piece, but it is attached. What a surprise!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter