My herbal bed. How does yours look like?
This is my herbal and bee bed. Well, one of my herbal beds. All the plants in this bed are more or less the same height. In this one I have oregano (dominating), echinacea, soap wort, St. John’s wort, peppermint, Jerusalem artichokes, primrose, wild teasel, yarrow…
it would be nice to see your herbal beds. This is a high season for herbs. At least in Europe.
I have other beds for lower herbs and they are all over my kitchen garden next to vegetables.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter