The Appendix has a purpose
I just read that it serves a purpose. It helps repopulate microflora in the "gut". It is also part of the immune system, part of the lymphatic system.
Did you know that? That's cool. I'm glad I still have mine! Before, I was just glad I'd never had a problem with it.
So...making sure your lymph is moving is important. I would suspect in this case that making sure this system stays healthy & moving could prevent an appendix attack? This is pretty new information to me & I found it quite interesting and got me thinking.
You know, cleavers is used to move the lymph. I finally have huge healthy easy to find plants of cleavers this year...yay! Yeah, I know you guys are most likely to celebrate this weed in the garden with me. 😂
I will need to do a search on here for the discussion of cleavers yet again. One thing I need to determine is if a tincture is the best way to prepare it for use? I'm sure my cleavers is ready to use.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter