Sudden contact Dermatitis
It was rather warm this morning when I went shopping and I came back and took my socks off my feet and I had contact Dermatitis. Had it before. A red rash that really itched on the tops of my feet.
I decided to use cold water and splash a tablespoon of white vinegar in it and put my feet into a cool water bath. About a half hour has passed and the rash is nearly gone.
What other solutions would you have suggested? Any other herbs to use.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter