• shllnzl
    shllnzl Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

The photography is amazing.

• annbeck62
    annbeck62 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭✭

thanks for the link :)

• water2world
    water2world Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭✭

@LaurieLovesLearning Thanks for the link! I will be watching it tonight.

• Cornelius
    Cornelius Posts: 872 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you @LaurieLovesLearning! I just signed up and will watch it later tonight!

• vickeym
    vickeym Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just found this and signed up. Our mushrooms are way behind schedule this year. Usually find Boletes in spring and they are just showing up. We had no rain early in the year but have sure made up for it in the last month.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,519 admin

We finally watched the movie. We aren't adherents to evolution & the political definition of climate change (as climate always changes), but aside from that, the movie was quite interesting.

We really enjoyed the quality of the film, such good videography! The variety of beautiful fungi/mushrooms was shown in such an artistic manner.

It is always fascinating to me how everything is always so perfectly & intricately connected and everything has its purpose, and often it's benefits are just waiting there to be discovered and used...whether it makes "good" business sense or not (as they mentioned in the movie). What matters is that it is beneficial and in some unique way & ultimately used for good!

• Cornelius
    Cornelius Posts: 872 ✭✭✭✭

I agree with all of your comments @LaurieLovesLearning. What adds even more intrigue is that natural processes seem to know how to seek out these complex mechanisms like the bees consuming the mushroom for the antiviral properties.