Need a minute to vent
This is an article about my friends grandson who was murdered on January 27, 2019. The young man who did it said at the time... He wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone."
There have been many delays and stall tactics used by the murderers lawyers. Many times they were "supposed" to go to court and the family got themselves ready for the trauma of reliving the details of Gunnar's murder each time only to have it postponed time and time again. They are supposed to sentence him on the 26th. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.
I pray the courts will finally do their jobs and not decide to let him get away with this. I know that is not a charitable attitude, but this family has suffered so much... His grandfather did not live to see justice done. He past away recently from cancer, leaving the family to deal with this while they are grieving for Jame's loss as well.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 528 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter