Butter Churn or Clothes Washer?
I was watching this video and wondered how well this might work on clothes. If course you would not want to make butter & wash clothes in the same one and certainly not a the same time. Haha
Here's a crude diy butter churn.
I'm looking for an idea how to do LOTS of cream at a time. One cow is now "past due" and the other isn't looking too far off.
This Week's Leaders
- 602 All Categories
- 32 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 47 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 296 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 406 Current Events & Breaking News
- 33 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.2K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.4K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 438 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 33 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 456 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 356 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.1K Personal Journals
- 82 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter